Your First Month
Get to know MyUNM
- Log in with your Net ID
- Explore the Employee Life or Faculty Life tab
- Explore LoboWeb
Complete Mandatory Training
Complete Mandatory Training via Learning Central within 30 days of start date:
- Basic Annual Safety Training
- Intersections: Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination
- Ethics: A Framework for Ethical Decision Making
- Active Shooter on Campus: Run, Hide, Fight
UNM Health and Health Sciences Employees
If you are a UNM Health and Health Sciences Employee, you must also complete:
- HIPAA and HITECH Training
- HIPAA Security Training
- UNM Health and Health Sciences Code of Conduct and UNM Health and Health Sciences Code of Ethics
- UNMH/UNM Health and Health Sciences Compliance Training
Check with your supervisor or your Learning Central Training Plan to find out if other training is required that pertains to your position.
Have You Enrolled in Your Benefits?
If you still need to enroll in your benefits, now is the time to do it! Enrollment choice must be made within 60 calendar days from date of eligibility.
- Visit the Eligibility and Enrollment webpages on the HR website for details and benefits enrollment forms.